Gelato Box #3 - SOLD OUT$69.00
This box celebrates the gelato artistry of the chefs who competed in Gelato Festival America 2020's third session on 12/09/2020. Beyond tasting the innovative flavors created by the world-renowned competitors, each box will include four QR codes that allow you, your friends & family to vote for your favorite flavors.
Savor 12 4oz containers of chef-prepared gelatos directly from the festival, as well as a special addition of award-winning past favorites in the event a 2020 flavor in competition cannot be reproduced.
Competition 3 Flavors:
(1) Pumpkin Maple - Maple, pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg by Ana Cortez & Carlos Hernandez from Terra Wood-Fired Kitchen
(2) Vegan Revisited Black Forest - Chocolate sorbet, Amarena cherry, vegan chocolate sponge cake by Daniele Chiandussi from Osteria Angelini
(3) Honey & Himalayan Salt Gelato with Honey Ball Crunch - Honey, fior di Latte, salt and honey ball crunch by Denis Dello Stritto from San Vicente Bungalows
(4) Alfajor Gelato - Dulce de leche gelato with chocolate orange Armagnac cookies deepened in chocolate by Marisa Sun from Bianca
(5) Fire Mole Stout - Milk chocolate gelato infused with Firestone Walkers Barrel-Aged Molé Stout Beer by Niccolo Lekai & Susie Parish from Leo Leo Gelato
(6) Vegan Citrus Orchards - Cold-pressed orange and lemon juices blended with an orange-turmeric ginger immunity-boosting tea by Sierra Georgia from GELAT’OH Brick & Motor
(7) Jersey Summer Cobbler - Peaches and raspberry swirl with crumbles by Ethan Rotman from Guerriero Gelato
(8) Rice Pudding - Rice, cinnamon, condensed milk by Ezequiel Gomez from Gelato Gourmet
(9) Dolce Vita - Hazelnut spread and fior di latte gelato by Paolo Poposi from Gelateria Badiani, Winner Gelato Festival Europe 2016
(10) Vegan Mandarino Tardivo - Tangerine, ginger and mint sorbet by Eugenio Morricone from Il Cannolo Siciliano, N 1 Gelato Festival World Ranking
(11) Texas Pecan Sea Salted Caramel - Rich and creamy salted caramel gelato swirled with organic pecans by chef Diego Comparin, *Paciugo Gelato Café*, Silver Award American Championship 2019
(12) Blueberry Basil - Organic Blueberries, fresh basil leaves, and a squeeze of lemon by chef Mike Guerrero, American Champion 2019
Each box comes with fresh Italian coffee courtesy of Caffe Vergnano*, a 10% off coupon for Rancilio Silvia, and a box of two chocolate-covered cherries from Fabbri**. Furthermore, Honorary Judge Giada de Laurentiis, Chef and Founder of Giadzy.com, will also be gifting a code for $10 worth of Italian grocery ingredients to her website.
*Choose either Caffe Vergnano coffee pods, grounds, or whole beans below.
**Until supplies last. Might exchanged with another Fabbri product.
Box available for purchase until December 31, 2020.
The deadline to vote is January 1, 2021.